Information and reports for submission by the Department of Justice on a reference to the Commissioners under Article 9(4) of the 2001 Order or an indeterminate custodial prisoner’s or extended custodial prisoner’s case under Article 28(4) of the 2008 Order
Information Relating to the Prisoner
- The full name of the prisoner.
- The date of birth of the prisoner.
- The prison or place of detention in which the prisoner is detained and details of other prisons or places of detention in which the prisoner has been detained, including the date and reasons for any transfer.
- The date the prisoner was sentenced and the details of the offence(s) in question, including information as to whether a certificate was issued by the Attorney-General to deschedule any offence(s) in question or as to whether the Director of Public Prosecutions for Northern Ireland did not issue a certificate for non-jury trial.
- Where applicable, the previous convictions, sentences, licences, periods of temporary release from prison, release and recall history of the prisoner.
- The details of, and reports on compliance with, any sentence management plan.
- The detail of any previous recalls of the prisoner including the reasons for such recalls and subsequent re-release on licence.
- The statement of reasons for the most recent recall which was given to the prisoner, and any representations made by him under Article 9(3) of the 2001 Order or Article 28(3)(b) of the 2008 Order.
- The details of any memorandum which the Commissioners considered prior to making their recommendation for recall under Article 9(1) of the 2001 Order or Article 28(2)(a) of the 2008 Order or confirming the decision to recall under Article 9(2) of the 2001 Order or Article 28(2)(b) of the 2008 Order, including the reasons why it was considered expedient in the public interest to recall that prisoner before a recommendation from the Commissioners was practicable.
Reports Relating to the Prisoner
- Any reports considered by the Commissioners prior to making its recommendation for recall under Article 9(1) of the 2001 Order or Article 28(2)(a) of the 2008 Order or its confirmation of the decision to recall under Article 9(2) of the 2001 Order or Article 28(2)(b) of the 2008 Order.
- Any other relevant reports.